Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I reserve my custom cake or wedding cake?
- We recommend that you reserve 3-6 months in advance
- Delivery scheduling is on a first reserved, first scheduled basis
- 2 – 3 weeks in advance for all custom cake with special design, sculpted cake, fondant design or special decoration.
Prices of cakes
|Traditional round or square cake with simply decoration||
$ 6.00 per slice
|Tiered, round or square cake, additional fee (maximum 3 flavors)||
$ 10.00 per tiered
Premium icing additional fee
$ 0.80 per slice
|Fresh fruit option on the filling, additional fee||
$ 0.80 per slice
|Extra labor for decoration and special request
– Sculpted cake / fondant design / extra decor / gum paste flowers
– In increments of 30 minutes and with a minimum of 30 minutes
$ 48.00 per increment
Do you propose tastings?
Yes, reserve your tasting appointment on this page.
You can taste 4 flavors of these 5 popular cake/filling combo’s as part of your tasting appointment (for $10 per guest):
- Vanilla cake Bavarian cream filling White buttercream icing
- Chocolate cake Chocolate mousse filling White buttercream icing
- Lemon cake Raspberry mousse filling White buttercream icing
- Champagne cake Passion fruit mousse Whipped cream icing
- Lime cake passion fruit mousse filling whipped cream icing
We can accommodate you and 4 guests at your appointment.
The total amount of the tasting is deductible at the order confirmation. Please note that any refund of tasting fee can be possible for cancellation.
You can taste other flavors with a special tasting. Additional fees will be invoiced. Please contact us for all your special requests.
If you would like to request a Specialty Tasting ($ 4.50 per additional special flavor per guest) please call the store @ 805-845-5519 or send an email at email@example.com
Do you have a popular flavors list?
Do you deliver?
How do I reserve my Cake?
- Book directly from the calendar of this page, call or come into Chooket By Your Cake Baker and place a $100 deposit to reserve your time and date.
- Details can follow at a later date, but we do request all cake details and final payments to be completed at least 14 days prior to delivery
I have completed my order, but now need to make some changes?
- Changes to your order are welcome up to 14 days prior to delivery
- Please note that any refund is possible on the total deposit.
I'm sorry, but I need to cancel my cake. How do I request this?
- Please consult our sales policy on click here.