Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should I reserve my custom cake or wedding cake?
- We recommend that you reserve 3-6 months in advance
- Delivery scheduling is on a first reserved, first scheduled basis
- 2 – 3 weeks in advance for all custom cake with special design, sculpted cake, fondant design or special decoration.
Prices of cakes
|Traditional round or square cake with simply decoration||
$ 6.00 per slice
|Tiered, round or square cake, additional fee (maximum 3 flavors)||
$ 10.00 per tiered
Premium icing additional fee
$ 0.80 per slice
|Fresh fruit option on the filling, additional fee||
$ 0.80 per slice
|Extra labor for decoration and special request
– Sculpted cake / fondant design / extra decor / gum paste flowers
– In increments of 30 minutes and with a minimum of 30 minutes
$ 48.00 per increment
Do you propose tastings?
Yes, reserve your tasting appointment on this page.
You can taste 4 flavors of these 5 popular cake/filling combo’s as part of your tasting appointment (for $10 per guest):
- Vanilla cake Bavarian cream filling White buttercream icing
- Chocolate cake Chocolate mousse filling White buttercream icing
- Lemon cake Raspberry mousse filling White buttercream icing
- Champagne cake Passion fruit mousse Whipped cream icing
- Lime cake passion fruit mousse filling whipped cream icing
We can accommodate you and 3 guests maximum at your appointment.
The amount of the tasting for the Bride and her Groom is deductible at the order confirmation for all order upper than $150.00 with a maximum of $20.00 refunded. Please note that any refund of tasting fee can be possible for cancellation.
You can taste other flavors with a special tasting. Additional fees will be invoiced. Special tasting can’t be refund at the order confirmation.
If you would like to request a Specialty Tasting ($ 4.50 per additional special flavor per guest) please call the store @ 805-845-5519 or send an email at email@example.com
Do you have a popular flavors list?
Do you deliver?
How do I reserve my Cake?
- Book directly from the calendar of this page, call or come into Chooket By Your Cake Baker and place a $100 deposit to reserve your time and date.
- Details can follow at a later date, but we do request all cake details and final payments to be completed at least 14 days prior to delivery
I have completed my order, but now need to make some changes?
- Changes to your order are welcome up to 14 days prior to delivery
- Please note that any refund is possible on the total deposit.
I'm sorry, but I need to cancel my cake. How do I request this?
- Please consult our sales policy on click here.